Saturday 23 November 2013

Santa Susana/Box Canyon Blues: Saturday, November 23rd

Drop the question what tomorrow may bring, and count as profit every day that fate allows you. -Horace


Hi Ms Armenia!

Simoids got off, mostly on time, without too, too much fussing so I'm now all alone with Joseph and Chandler. Forecast looks super fine, at least as far as cycling goes so I'll head out over Santa Susana Pass or Box Canyon Road to intersect with the Orange Busway, at some point and then to Glen Valley and Little Tijuana. I'll phone before I leave. Not sure if you are still up at moment as I see you sent your messages around 6:00 am. If you are, give me a shout. Cheers, Poppa "We Don't Need No Stinkin' Maggie" San!


Just tried calling you


Hi Beatricce!

Have you bid farewell to Trizzia? I gather she was returning to Healdsburg some time today.

Just wondering if you will be joining us tomorrow. Ayn has invited some friends over this evening and I have done the same so we will be in. You can call us at the house phone or Ayn's cell. Hope to hear from you, one way or another. Cheers, Patrizzio! 


Stats for today's ride:

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/407930088#.UpFh4O6fpBY.email

No comments:

Post a Comment