Tuesday 3 December 2013

Portland Bellingham Blues: Tuesday, December 3rd

It is error only, and not truth, that shrinks from inquiry. -Thomas Paine, philosopher and writer (1737-1809)


Ineluctable:


MEANING:

adjective: Impossible to avoid: inescapable.


ETYMOLOGY:

From Latin in- (not) + eluctari (to struggle out of), from ex- (out) + luctari (to struggle). Earliest documented use: 1623.

Love this Picture!!! Really captures the spirit of the person in it!!!
Check out some of our Youth Stories @ http://auntleahs.org/kids-stories/
Hi Chloë!

Do you know if Elena is expecting me to drop off muelage? She has not answered my email. I don't want to leave Portland with wine and then find out I can't leave it in Bellingham for whatever reasons. Do you know if she lives in a house? If so, I'm probably okay with leaving it somewhere in her yar, out of sight, etc. I plan to phone her just before I leave, in an hour or so, but if you read this message perhaps you could let me know what you know. Would Katie know? 
Anyway, thanks. Love, Dad!

Hi D, let me call Katie and ask one sec. 


I'm back at 5:45 pm on ac 4493. Did you transfer the 850 from your acct that Chloe will have put in? Will look for you at airport outside at international arrivals. Love Corinne E ya international arrivals

Acct overdrawn! C

Hi Goils!

I'll be home today. If you read this message withing the next little while let me know Nana's time/flight into Vancouver and if I'm back in time, I'll collect her! Love, Dad/Patriziio!


Hi D, I think she arrives in the afternoon but no real clue??
As for Katie's grandma, Katie thinks you should just call her, maybe she hasn't checked her email in a few days? But also just a heads up her house is 20 mins or so off the highway Katie wanted me to let you know. Ok good luck. Love you, drive safely.

Hello FB friends, I need your help I am looking for STRONG men and woman to help me out and volunteer at Aunt Leah's Christmas tree lot in Vancouver at 54th and Granville. We need help during the week from 5-9 pm and need people who are able to lift or move trees and be a doer!! Come on all the money goes to youth and Babies and it's Christmas!!!!
Hey dad,


Can you help me, maybe Ray or some of your book club guys who are free during the weekday would be able to volunteer at the vancouver lot!!! Could you pass this on?? Thanks
 
Hi Dad and yes she does live in a house but don't leave it in the yard she is 81 and can't move the boxes into the garage on her own. Katie thinks she goes for a walk at 7 so should hopefully be home by 8 or so. I'm sorry I wish I knew she had not answered you and you could have called her sooner, Katie has no clue what her plans are today but she dies not drive anymore but takes the bus or neighbors help her out so if you do miss her who knows when she may be home and if you leave a msg on her phone Katie says she does not always check it??? Sorry. Best of luck!! 



Let me know what happens or I guess I'll see you tonight. We are having Pam and her work ladies over at yours for dinner. xxx
Hi Chloë!

Made phone contact! All is well! Probably won't be able to collect Nana from YVR as it is snowing here and not sure what roads will be like! Can you let Tinsel Town know! Thanks, Love Dad! 



Glad you spoke. See you tonight. Will let mom know she is going to have to hoof it herself. Xx



Will take cab. See you around 6:30. Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment