Monday 3 June 2013

Feld of Wrath: Sunday, June 2nd

I am now quite cured of seeking pleasure in society, be it country or town. A sensible man ought to find sufficient company in himself. -Emily Bronte, novelist (1818-1848) 


Hi Pat - good to see you Friday night - hope the rug is blending in.
As suspected, we have a Jazz Fest concert the night of June 26th but we are free on the 27th if that is still a possibility. Thanks for the invite and hope it works out. Cheers....Paul



Hi Paolo!

Grand time indeed at Dram! Luckily, I had two sherpas to carry rug on walk home, all downhill so quite pleasant, while I clutched the Silent Auction malt, Ticks All the Boxes, apparently from Dufftown’s oldest distillery, Mortlach, 26 years old, 60.1%, a bargain at $300, (most expensive bottle I've ever bought but for a great cause, of course), only $65 more than retail price!

The rug is another matter, however. Cora Lee is not at all amused or pleased as she claims it doesn't "go" with our decor. Fortunately, I'm off the hook as she is far more annoyed with you than she is with me, feeling, rightly so, that you tricked me into bidding above you. I'd watch out for grand glass and/or arsenic in your food on the 27th of June! If you decide to chance it, plan to arrive around 6:00ish with a taster, having put your affairs in order beforehand!

Cheers, Patrizzio!

PS: Construction Zone outside our patio,. If access is still restricted by the 27th come to front entrance of building, on 3rd floor, (up flight of stairs, to left of garage entrance, from parking lot), and we'll buzz you in.
 
Pat, Thanks again for being part of an amazing weekend! 8^) cheers, Mark 




Nadienka Wyss Off to Barçelona! Adiö :
 Patrick James Dunn Off para rodar alrededor Stanley Park! ¡Salud!

People, (this time my sister Glenna), keep sending me messages & sometimes I think they're worth forwarding. 



Hi Filmer!

Here is a test for you and I expect you to answer honestly! Cheers, Patrizzio!


Careful with that feather!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment